To explore innovative ways to better perceive and understand the world To empower vision for decision-makers and practitioners And work together to enhance safety and advance sustainable development of the world.
Empower vision for the security and growth of the world.
Dedication to clients’ success, value oriented, integrity and down-to-earth, pursuit of excellence
Eurovision is the world’s leading provider of innovative video surveillance products and solutions. Eurovision now has more than 500 employees, over 50 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests 7 – 8% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation. Eurovision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service. , the R&D teams operate globall Eurovision advances the core technologies of audio and video encoding, video image processing, and related data storage, as well as forward-looking technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and deep learning. Over the past several years, Eurovision deepened its knowledge and experience in meeting customer needs in various vertical markets, including public security, transportation, education, healthcare, financial institutions, and energy, as well as intelligent buildings. Accordingly, the company provides professional and customized solutions to meet diverse market requirements. In addition to the video surveillance industry, Eurovision extended its business to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries — all based on video intelligence technology — to explore channels for sustaining long-term development. As the world's largest security manufacturer, Eurovision has been a pioneer in the video surveillance industry’s revolutions in digitalization, networking, and intelligence. According to IHS report, Eurovision is one of the topped the list as the world’s largest supplier of CCTV & Video Surveillance Equipment for six consecutive years (2015-2018), and retains the number one market share position in virtually all individual equipment categories, including network cameras, analog and HD CCTV cameras, DVR/NVRs, and video encoders.
- Grand Nile Tower Hotel - Grand Hyatt (420 cameras).
- Capital Business Park (420 cameras).
- Card Yard Compound (220 Cameras).
- Address Compound (105 cameras).
- Securing the headquarters of Wadi Food Company (54 cameras).
- Agro Star Company for Agriculture (135 cameras).
- Dakhla Oasis Culture Palace (150 cameras).
- Kharga Oasis Culture Palace (150 cameras).
- Commercial International Bank CIB 150 branches nationwide (300 cameras).
- Work is underway on a project to secure hospitals in the Arab Republic of Egypt (2600 cameras).
- Sohag Governorate project roads, squares and central operating rooms (42 cameras).
- The project of securing the building of the General Office of the Directorate of Manpower in Sohag ( (16) cameras).
- Securing offshore platforms and production sites in Jabal al-Zayt in the Eastern Desert. For Al-Amal Company (for petroleum 92 cameras).
- Tag Sultan Compound on Suez Road (243 cameras).
- Securing the headquarters of the Ministry of Irrigation and Barrages in Sinai and Port Said (195 cameras).
- Securing the headquarters, stores and missions of the Ministry of Irrigation in Cairo and Qalyubia (62 cameras).
- Securing electric power stations in Cairo and Giza (168 cameras).
- A group of hotels in Hurghada and Marsa Alam, the most important of which is a three-corner (82 cameras).
- Work is underway on Telal El Galala Tourist Project (178 cameras).
- Traffic licensing units in Giza Governorate (62 cameras).
- Qassem Feed Factory Tanta
- Hyper Techno Tanta
- Villa Abdel Salam Hegazy
- Al-Sabil factory in Tanta
- Eastern Zagazig Passage
- Tur Governorate Building
- Smart Private School in Tanta
- Sharm El Sheikh pass